Strategic objective is the commercialization of scientific and technological activities of scientists and coordination of research professors, doctoral, masters and students, aimed at obtaining new knowledge about the laws of nature, society, human rights and motivating to technological, economic, social and cultural development of Kazakhstan and Almaty region.
The main activities of the office:
SECTOR OF ACADEMIC MOBILITY AND EXTERNAL AFFAIRS
STRATEGIC AIM – integration into the world educational and scientific space
1. Establishment and development of international cooperation with foreign partners within academic mobility of students and professional and teaching staff and two-diploma education
2. Assistance in systematic participation of workers and students of ZhSU named after I.Zhansugurov in international programs.
3. Formation of mechanisms of academic mobility, improving effectiveness of research, improving management system.
4. Development and consolidation academic exchanges with leading universities of Kazakhstan.
Main directions of the sector of academic mobility and external affairs work:
- Development of cooperation with universities and scientific centers of Kazakhstan, countries of far and near abroad;
- Realization of external and internal academic mobility;
- Efforts to attract foreign scientists for lecturing and organization of joint researches;
- Adoption of the program of two-diploma education
Telephone: +7 (7282) 22-04-37, (inner: 1157).
Address: 040009, Taldykorgan, 187 I.Zhansugurov st.
The main purpose of the department:
- Engaging pedagogical staff, departments, chairs, and students to actively participate in science-based system of measures for professional orientation of young people, bringing the educational needs of students in line with the labor market on the basis of a student-centered approach and the creation of conditions for the formation of sound professional and educational plans.
- Promoting effective employment of ZhSU graduates through vocational guidance, providing information on the labor market and employment prospects, establishing long-term partnership with the University alumni, enterprises, organizations and other employers.
-Organizing and conducting courses to the specialists of organizations and institutions of a city and region, who want to get extra seminars in the field of law, economy, tax and pedagogical directions. Increasing linguistic culture of citizens. To organize prepcourses for those, who are entering to the university.
The objectives of the office, focused on the following:
- Organization and coordination of career guidance to educational institutions of secondary education.
- Organization of preparatory training for high school students in general subjects;
- Promoting employment of university graduates;
- Formation of contractual relations with employers on employment;
- Adaptation of young professionals to the labor market;
- Providing services to educational institutions and organizations on the personnel selection.
-Language training for admission to master's and doctoral program for postgraduate education;
Directions of the office of career and business
For career-oriented work
- Organizes and conducts jointly with faculties and departments of ZhSU career guidance activities on professional orientation of students, including visiting informational lectures in schools of Almaty region;
- Concludes agreements on cooperation with regional, city and district education departments with the purpose of organizing and conducting site field of career guidance activities in area schools , information about the departments and specialties of the university, as well as assist in the professional self-determination, in order to attract graduates for university, attracting pupils of the region to actively participate in "Open Days" scientific conferences "Start in science", "Step into the Future", etc.; organization and conduction of targeted workshops, subject competitions, in educational institutions with the involvement of educators;
- Familiarity of students with the multilevel structure in university education (meeting at the university, conducting pilot testing, the organization and conduct of the web game "ZhSU is my dream").
- With the aim of carrying out a clear career guidance on the established areas of work plans career-oriented activities of the university.
- Together with the sector of image policy and with the printing press of ZhSU organizes career guidance information booklets and newspapers "For the entrant" to provide full information about the applicants university admissions, faculties and specialties.
Promoting employment of graduates
- Constant interaction with organizations, city, region and district administrations, educational institutions, youth organizations on employment of graduates;
- Organization and holding "Job Fair", "Open Day";
- Direction of graduates to work at the request of employers admitted to the department;
- Analysis of the needs of Almaty region in ZhSU graduates;
- Participation in work on the collection of information on vacancies for graduates;
- Carrying out together with employers professions presentations, seminars and conferences;
- Batch of production jobs on the area from the websites and publications.
- Preparation of information materials, stand for pre-university training;
- Organization of students admission to the preliminary and courses;
- Organization of training sessions at the preparatory department and courses, quality control and methodological support;
- Leading the development and plans implementation of training programs for listeners of training courses;
- Organizes the creation of scientific - methodical and educational support of the educational process of training courses;
- Directs the drafting schedule training sessions, and exercises control over its performance for listeners of preparatory courses.
- Organizes the supervision of independent work of students, individual implementation of vocational training programs;
- Carries out jointly with the heads of departments recruitment of faculty for teaching staff on training courses.
- organizing the language courses; Running preparations courses for international tests, namely IELTS, TestDaF, HSK; and professional courses (training, seminars and classes subject, dealing with legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan)- Preparing the application for the purchase of necessary educational literatures for the language courses;
Career oriented event was held in ZhSu, named after I. Zhansugurov on Tuesday, 23 September, 2014. It was focused on modern career oriented issues. At the very beginning of the day there was meeting, dealing with scientific and practical conference. The second part of the event was devoted to the trainings for pupils on topic “Me and my profession”.
Цель проведения научно-практической конференции: обсуждение современных задач, связанных с профориентацией школьников в свете инновационного развития Казахстана.
The purpose of the conference is discussing contemporary tasks, referring to the direction that a secondary school student faces, career –wise, what influences him or her throughout his or her life.
There were several speakers, discussing actual issues on the topic. ActingFirst vice-chancellor – vice-chancellor on educational-and-methodical work Maltekbasov M.Zh. started his speech on emphasizing the role of career oriented work by saying that “in case carrier oriented work starts not on time, then the consequences might end up with negative outcomes”. And he gave several ways of solutions by saying somecomprehensive measures. Next reporter was Phd in Law, Kazakh language lecturer Rakhimova A.M.
Participants of the conference were especially interested in report of “Financial Center”, presented by Shankozov N.R. He has told the audience the possibilities of public education funded system for vocational and high education.
Representatives of “Nur Bagdar” Sabur Aisha and Mambeeva J.S. have made presentations concerning the following issues: "The actuality of the modern career guidance," "The role of market economy in choosing future profession”, “Opportunities and outcomes of modern diagnostics instruments”, “Proforientator.KZ and Profkarera. What does good promotion mean?” “ Contemporaryapproachesof career-orientedwork.
The theme discovers career oriented works as Kazakhstan, Russia and all over the world experiences. Nur Bagdar has also shared their methodical experiences.
The purpose of seminar training on topic “Me and my profession” to the secondary school students is to give guidance to their (students) future profession through new interactive methods of teaching.
Seminar training was held in five groups. Alumni Psychologists of Turan were in charge with these groups. As the result secondary school students were engaged in activities in groups, then they were able to figure out their some long term and short term goals.
Director of registrar and information-and-technical support office
Kydyrbayeva Galiya Turysbayevna
Candidate of pedagogy
Tel.: 8 728 222 20 28
8 728 222 21 23 add. 1178.
Aims of the office activity:
Main objectives of the office:
Areas of activity of registrar and information-and-technical support office: